It's been about a one year and ~600 miles since I first drove my Zero on public roads. It's time to lift it up on the QuickJack, pull the wheels and look around for issues. There were surprisingly few.
- Brake Reservoir - The cap leaking ever so slightly still.
- Will probably need to gently massage, debur the reservoir.
- Will probably need to replace the washer/gasket in the cap.
- Windshield Wipers - I need to install them.
- Need to mod the wiper arms with less-stiff springs.
- Diffuser Mounting - The screws holding the leading edge to the car had backed out.
- Better hardware/screws & teflon thread sealant/locker.
- Differential - Stupidly, I reused a sealing washer on the fill plug and it leaked.
- Drop and replace the diff oil. (75w140)
- Replace crush washer and torque to just north of stock spec.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.